Complimenting random women is now a crime in the USA. As if you needed another reason to want to leave the Matriarchy, here's one more, with commentary by our guests Eli Johnson and Mercer74:
www . thedenverchannel.com/news/13637370/detail.html
DENVER -- A man who told two women they were extremely beautiful was arrested on charges of harassment last week, Denver police said.
Police said 32-year-old Jeff John Hergert approached the women and "expressed interest in them." He told each woman in two separate incidents that they were extremely beautiful and that they should consider modeling.
Hergert was arrested and is being held on two counts of harassment. He is being held on a $10,000 bond.
End Article.
Begin Commentary:
This is exactly what was pointed out in regards to the other INCREDIBLY STUPID article discussing how 'insecure' men are because women are not receiving their standard quota of 5 compliments a day.
It was posted that men could have any or all of the following happen to them:
- sued for sexual harassment
- lose their job
- arrested
- beaten up
And, here we see proof that men's fears are, in fact, justified and that is has NOTHING to do with men being weak or insecure.
And I agree: IF the laws on harassment, etc. were enforced for both men and women in equal measure, that would be one thing. But they are not and we all know it.
We have no freedom as men, gentlemen. We are slaves in a Matriarchy. When I read about shit like this, I am utterly convinced of it. I will leave America one day and never return.
Btw, he looks like the Classic 'Niceguy'. The kind women SAY they want.
And he was probably just being nice. This, lesson learned, is what he gets.
Next time you see a woman and you want to compliment her, I suggest something else, like "FUCK YOU!".
It can't be considered harassment anyway...
I have said it before and I will say it again:
If women could they would literally kill "average Joes" for having the nerve to speak to them. They would shoot us between the eyes verytime we said hello.
Its insulting to them for an average Joe to think they would like him.
No comments:
Post a Comment